Tuesday, September 10, 2019

This morning's first upper body workout since June was not easy - so I hope that my body will get back into the swing of things sooner rather than later.  


Then it was a quick trip to Winco to pick up a variety of fruit since this is my month to bring some of the goodies to the Foothill meeting.  My presentation tomorrow is not likely <g> to be this fancy. 



Then around noon I headed over to Marcie's, where I cut sixty 1.5"strips and then got one set of sub-cutting completed before my back started kvetching.



Irrigation went well, and everything got a nice deep watering.



Alex helped me dose Brownie (though it didn't go much better than it had this morning) before we headed off to dinner at Koi Poke.  


It's a good thing I opted for the small portion, because Alex couldn't finish his medium one. Both meals were delicious.


With the dog door closed off until the water soaks in (and then the mud dries up) I took Brownie for a walk around the neighborhood.  Despite the "cold" weather (only in double digits) the humidity is still bad - or, as Marcie put it, "air you can wear."



My early mornings make for a long day, so will just relax the rest of the evening.  Haven't heard from Tom with regard to how early he got on the road, or how far he's gotten, so no clue as to his projected arrival time tonight.  



No comments:

Post a Comment