Friday, September 13, 2019

One of the advantages of getting such an early start to my day (4:12 am) is that I was able to get a 12" strip added to my binding to close off the gap.  


By the time I headed off for this morning's doctor appointment the binding was sewn on and the tails joined, I got it pressed, and it was all ready for the blind stitching.  I took it with me, and between sitting in the waiting room and then in the exam room, plus waiting my turn afterward for a (7-vial!) blood draw, I finished up one side.  I expect to have the remaining three sides completed well in advance of next week's Show & Tell at the Busy Bee meeting



On my way home I stopped in at TOQS to show Sheri how stunning her rose batik fabric looks on the back. I was expecting Briar Patch to be set up in "her" parking lot (a recent e-mail had listed the various dates/locations) but obviously I misread the date. 

 
Still ended up spending money; 
I gassed up in preparation for tomorrow's trip to Flagstaff.



It turns out that I actually could have kept my 10:30 gym appointment, but not knowing how hung up I might be at the doc's I had switched it to 12:30 this afternoon.  Made for less stress!

  


No comments:

Post a Comment