Sunday, September 22, 2019

I got a better night's sleep last night, so am feeling more productive.  In fact this morning I've already finished going through all my quilting stuff that was piled in the bathroom.  Some of it made it back onto the shelf, but a large portion of it is now in a pile waiting to go to Foothills and Busy Bees and then (hopefully!) find a new home.  


What's interesting is that I now have 4 (!)  large tub lids 
that don't match any of my "open" tubs.  


I have tucked them away in the closet with my color-sorted scrap tubs "just in case" their partners ever do show up... though I'm not terribly optimistic about that.


 Have been thinking of going to the movies today (I'd like to see the Downton Abbey movie) and may "reward" myself later.  It all depends upon how much I get done around the house today.  One of my goals is to attack the clutter on my desk and at least render it more manageable!

No comments:

Post a Comment