Tuesday, September 17, 2019

I slept in until 5:30!  Did take a second med (shortly after mid-night) when I made my usual bathroom run, but even that hasn't always helped.  With a reasonable night's sleep under my belt I should (!) be able to get a fair amount done today, even with the gym and a chiropractor appointment on today's schedule. 


The carpets are virtually dry this morning, the notable exceptions being the bedroom doorways. (They  were the most heavily soiled areas and thus obviously got more attention yesterday.)  Today I expect to get most things put back where they go, with the "possible" <G> exception being all the quilting stuff that came off the floor-to-ceiling shelving I removed from Alex's room.  Things had just gotten shoved on them, and need some serious organizing as I load it back up.  There "may" be some things that I can get rid of.



So enough playing on the computer; it's time to get to work!  
But on the plus side...

No comments:

Post a Comment