Friday, September 20, 2019

I did get Elmo stitched before I needed to leave for the gym.  Do actually need to make a second block but the first one worked up so quickly that shouldn't be a problem.



On the way home from the gym (my body finally seems to be adjusting, and kvetched less) I gassed up and then picked up a couple of Rx at the pharmacy.  After lunch I was off to run more errands, but this time Brownie came along for the ride. 


First we dropped off cans and spools for Kathi, then swung by the library to drop off a DVD.  I didn't go in, just used the curb-side drop, so is anyone surprised that when I got back home, there was a message from the library letting me know that another book had come in.



Last stop was PetSmart for some dog food.  (I'd waited until Friday so I could capture a coupon, but for some reason the coupon woman wasn't there today.)  Did remember to weigh Brownie - who now tips the scales at 15 pounds!


I was giving him treats when I was dosing him with his antibiotics and pain meds, so maybe that's what pushed up his numbers?  Now that we're done with all that "fun" I will be more frugal now when doling out treats!

No comments:

Post a Comment