Sunday, September 8, 2019

Did get a bunch of mowing done this morning, but just as the bobbin seems to run out right before the end of a project, the mower ran out of gas with just a tiny strip left to go in the Back 40.  


Since Tom had left me with empty gas cans I had to make a run to the gas station before I could finish up and get the mower out of the path of irrigation.



Did get to play over at Marcie's today and got a lot of cutting done before my back started talking to me.  While it would have been nice to finish sub-cutting the last (!) batch of strips, I've learned from experience that it's much better to give my back what it wants instead of pushing through the pain. 


 So I've been on the heating pad, and hope that does the trick.



Tami got my message and called back this afternoon.  We caught up a fair amount, but since we're going to spend Saturday together in Flagstaff enjoying the music at Pickin' in the Pines we should be able to totally catch up, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment