Thursday, September 12, 2019

Another way-too-early morning...4:00 a.m.
Though it's not really unforeseen, since there is a DEFINITE pattern!  



Just saw Alex off.; he's heading to Parker (with the RV) to work a wake-boarding event. He will be back (sans RV) on Monday - just in time to head off to Bimini that night with Tom.  I'll miss having him around, though it will be easier to back out of the garage without that behemoth blocking my view!  



Yesterday he gave me my birthday present.  He'd asked what I wanted, and (tired of our very old, worn, and mis-matched "set") I suggested some bath towels.  Now I have a nice fluffy stack of large absorbent towels in a variety of colors.



I got Brownie's pills down on my first try this morning!  While he's still not at all cooperative, I've figured out a system that works.

No comments:

Post a Comment