Monday, September 16, 2019

Jenn called late morning to say that the tank was empty and ready for pick-up, so (after cancelling my noon hair appointment with Shelley) Alex and I cruised over to Tempe.  No real trouble finding the place, Alex and James easily loaded everything into the bed of Alex's pickup, and now the tank and stand are in the garage awaiting the next leg of their trip.



I wasn't home more than a few minutes when ZeroRez called.  It was an unfamiliar number, so I didn't answer the first time.  When that same number called right back I did answer, but instead of "Greg from ZeroRez" I heard "from IRS" and hung up.  



However the third time was the charm.  He'd said he'd had a cancellation and could move our appointment ahead, which was fine with me, so 5 minutes later he was here.  He's just started in the first room and it looks a lot better already!

No comments:

Post a Comment