Thursday, September 5, 2019

Great difficulty accessing “write new post” on my iPad this morning.   Sigh...!!! Not sure why technology is giving me so much trouble across the board these days, but it does NOT make me happy!  I did trying plugging in my laptop yesterday into a different outlet, but that has not solved the issue - so I will be calling the computer guru this morning.

Alex did make it home last evening (around 8:30) though understandably he was pretty wiped out, and after a Welcome Home hug went straight over to his place.  He did miss the “rainstorm” we had gotten an hour earlier, when it came down hard... for a couple of minutes. Guess spending big bucks at the car wash yesterday caused that?

Got a good night’s sleep, and am now heading outside to yet again trim the monster purple bush by the back door (at least whatever I can reach) and then will “cool off” (HAH) in the pool while I clean it from last evening’s storm.  After that it should be late enough to start in on the lengthy list of phone calls I still need to make.


No comments:

Post a Comment