Friday, September 27, 2019

The Elmo II block got blanket-stitched this morning, so that project is now complete and can be turned in.  Also think I've found some (all?) of the tubs that go with the four "extra" lids: I discovered them  'hiding' under sinks around the house holding various cans, bottles, jars, etc.  Later today I will see what matches up with what.



The address book ordered on-line arrived in a very timely fashion yesterday - practically before I ordered it!  Last night I started filling it in, though of course didn't finish before I ran out of steam. 


 Some of the names in my (very) old book, which was falling apart and the reason I needed a new one, are no longer even recognizable to me.  Sadly too many of the entries were for people no longer with us, and other entries are just so old that I doubt the addresses/phone numbers are even current any more.


Now it's time to drag myself off to the gym.  There's nothing else on my agenda today (at least at the moment) unless weeding counts?

No comments:

Post a Comment