Thursday, September 19, 2019

Here's the photo of my quilt that Jan snapped yesterday 
during Show & Tell at Busy Bees.



With the new TV season beginning next week I realized yesterday that I'd better set up my shows to record.  Since we have a new cable box/remote I was a little worried I might not do it correctly.  Happily a test run (set up Jeopardy to tape) seemed to work; last evening's show did record - and I was able to watch it while I had lunch today.



Speaking of success, I've been having better luck getting Brownie to play.  (Doesn't seem as if he got to play as a puppy, so it's been a learning curve for him.)  



Even though it's only early afternoon I'm starting to drag a bit (I have been up for 10 hours) so I'm going to take a break and float in the pool while I listen to my book.  After that, who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment