Tuesday, September 17, 2019

After the gym (never a favorite activity of mine) I took care of another unpleasant chore, a trip to the grocery store.  After the chiropractor (I like going because I always feel better afterward) I took care of another happy errand, picking up a book that had come in at the library.  So the day is balancing itself out.



As long as I was at the library I checked the Culture Passes - and was amazed (as was the woman at the desk who checked it out to me) to find one still available for the Science Museum.  It's good for a week, though I have no idea if I'll find time to squeeze a trip downtown into my busy schedule.


I guess scoring that free pass for two "balances out" the fact that earlier I dropped an earring, which bounced into the sink and down the drain before I could grab it.  I'm hoping it's sitting in the drain trap; so maybe Tom can retrieve it for me when he gets home in a week?  Of course in the meantime I can't use my sink.



I've moved the shelf back into Alex's room.


This pile of quilts will go back on one of the shelves -


but I'm hoping to whittle down this stack of stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment