Monday, September 9, 2019

Last night I bit the bullet and unpacked more than half of my suitcase.  


Am getting ready to set up the much-needed carpet cleaning 
and of course will need to get as much off the floor as possible.



All the early mornings have taken their toll.  So last night, despite dragging all evening, I took a sleep med around 9:30 and was asleep before 10:00.  So it was certainly quite a shock when I opened my eyes this morning and discovered it was 7:25!  


While I had no chance to make it to the vet by 7:30 for Brownie's scheduled check-in, I threw on clothes and (sans coffee) zoomed over.  The vet said his back teeth look pretty bad (though otherwise he looks/seems really healthy) so it's possible some may need to be extracted.  I won't know for sure until they do the bloodwork and x-rays, and then get him under and can really see what's going on.



Next it was off to the chiro in Goodyear, and though the morning traffic was heavy I actually did make it on time for my 9:20 appt.  But he was running late (very unusual for him) and it probably didn't help to catch up since everything on my left side was out.  (Some of that was due to Brownie 'yanking my chain' when he sprinted after deer, some of it was due to wrangling the hedge trimmer above my head the other day, some of it was due to two month without the gym, etc)

.

Afterward I drove straight to Firestone for a new brake light; Barb had noticed the one on the driver's side was out when she followed me home from The Pig on Saturday.  I am a bit surprised that the car didn't inform me I had a light out...


Happily they got me in and out in about 15 minutes - and it only cost $15, a small price to pay for a lessened chance at getting hit!    



More things to do around the house (always!) but instead I'm off to Marcie's to finish cutting the last of the blue strips. Once that step is done I can start cutting the millions of pieces from the background fabric....  

No comments:

Post a Comment