Wednesday, September 25, 2019

I woke up for few seconds last night when the guys arrived home, but didn't even think about getting up, so happily I drifted right back asleep... until almost 7:00 this morning!  


Tom is now up, sipping on his first cup of coffee; apparently Wayne made his coffee really, really strong, so Tom is extremely happy to be drinking more palatable Joe. 


I haven't heard too much about the trip yet.  Seems their flight arrived 90 minutes early yesterday (!) so they were home earlier than expected.  (After last year's flight airport fiasco they deserved a break!) 


Sounds like they did experience weather on Bimini - some rain, and LOTS of wind - but still had a wonderful time.  



I look forward to hearing lots details later after I get home from the chiropractor, and Alex gets home from the dentist; he's getting his permanent crown today.

No comments:

Post a Comment