Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Had a good tune-up at the chiropractor this morning (each time I'm less "out") and have made an appointment for a few days before I head to Maryland to hopefully forestall possible issues while I'm there.  On the way home I ran a few errands.  

I was somewhat light-headed this afternoon, with that "MSG" feeling I've always gotten before my bouts of vertigo (though I don't always experience vertigo after that sensation, which happily was the case today.)  So for the rest of the afternoon I took it easy, and it was nice that Alex took Brownie for long walk around the neighborhood since I wasn't feeling up to it.

Alex joined us for dinner, and showed me some of his photos/videos from the Bimini trip that didn't make it onto Instagram.  Once he sends them to me I "may" <g> share some of them.

I made my second Elmo block this evening, though it still needs the blanket-stitching to finish it off.  Maybe tomorrow?  I do have a dentist appointment in the morning, and a haircut appointment in the afternoon, though neither of those should take long.

This evening Tom tried to open up the plumbing under the sink, but between the rust and calcium deposits he was unable to budge the pipe.  I'll make a call tomorrow and see what our plumber would charge to rescue my earring - and maybe replace the pipes?

We got a little rain late this afternoon, and more is predicted tonight and tomorrow.  So even though temps are low, humidity is high.  

No comments:

Post a Comment