Thursday, September 26, 2019

Headed to bed last night at 10:00, but even after taking Trazodone I was still awake 90 minutes later!  At that point I tried a lo-dose lorazepam, and was beyond bummed to still be awake 20 minutes later (in the past that med has worked quickly) so in desperation I took a second one little pill. Last time I looked at the clock it was 12:30, which made me wonder if  (when I finally fell asleep) I'd oversleep my dentist appointment.  However I opened my eyes at 7:00 so I'll have plenty of time for breakfast and a shower before I need to head over.  



Until now my main issue has been staying asleep, not falling asleep to begin with.  So this new wrinkle, not being able to fall asleep despite the lateness of the hour (and some help out of a pill bottle!) is at the very least bothersome, but also worrisome since this latest batch of meds (# 3 and #4) also seem to have stopped working.  I'm looking forward to arranging a sleep-study appointment and fixing the issue!!!!!



Lower temps have enabled us to turn off the A/C and leave the doors open.  Brownie is enjoying, once again, the option of sitting by the front door to watch the world cruise by.

No comments:

Post a Comment