Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Because of my "late" start to the day my outdoor chores were limited to getting Creepy up and running again.  Yesterday Tom had given me (another) tutorial on how to take him apart and clean him. This morning there was one last pesky leaf stuck in a crevice that was difficult to access, so even with my hemostat it took a considerable length of time to dislodge it.



Yesterday I had turned this


into this!


However, don't get too impressed! <g>  Because Greg had moved up our appointment by 90 minutes (and I'd taken a considerable "break" to zoom over to Tempe to pick up the aquarium) I'd only gotten this far before that room became off-limits with wet carpet:


The good news is that with the guys gone for a week I have plenty of time to put all of that away where it goes and clear off that couch.  It should help that I can multitask, working on it while I'm watching TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment