Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Brownie's meds are tiny - and yet it was still quite the production to get him to swallow them.  Countless times (wish I'd kept track of the number!) I thought they'd finally gone down, only to have him manage to spit them out yet again.  Think I've finally figured out a method for administering the next dose...  



Once it got light I was out trimming hedges.  We never did get any of that 60% rain last night (they did say it was more likely to fall in the east Valley) though it is overcast this morning so it could still happen. Of course the humidity is really high, so by 7:30 I was way past dripping.  


Since the second car is currently filled to overflowing I'm done with yardwork for the time being.  After a shower, however, I see some inside work in my future before it's time to head to the gym.  



Alex is going to be around this afternoon so he'll monitor irrigation; that'll free me up to cut fabric in case that works with Marcie's schedule.



No comments:

Post a Comment