Monday, September 2, 2019

I got all of my blue fabrics cut into 1.5" strips yesterday, and then started working on turning them into the two required sizes of rectangles.  There was definitely a learning curve (and I did screw up once) but then got on a roll and made good progress.  



Of course eventually I ran out of steam in the afternoon, and will need to return today to finish up the rest of the blues.  Unfortunately I'm not sure how much energy I'll have today since I've been up since 2:00, so I may not start on the background fabrics afterward as originally planned.



While I did take care of the mail this morning, and also caught up on all my banking, there's still a whole bunch of things left on my to-do list...



We got some serious wind yesterday (which made quite a mess of the pool that I had gotten sparkling clean) though sadly no rain to accompany the wind.  Re-cleaning the pool has been added to this morning's agenda.



 Alex called yesterday, saying he was on his way to Austin, and expects to be home the end of the week.  Not sure if he has anything else going on between then and his trip to Bimini with Tom mid-month.  Always nice to have him around.


Happy Birthday Lisa!  
Once it's a reasonable hour I'll be able to give her a call.

No comments:

Post a Comment