Thursday, September 5, 2019

Alex fixed my computer this morning!  After he managed to shut it down (which I had not been able to do) he simply restarted it.



He had a serious leak from his kitchen sink, but luckily the plumber was able to come over, within just a couple of hours of my call, to fix it.  The hot water supply line needed to be replaced.  We'd  had him out in the past to replace the cold water supply line.



Marcie came over to help me with a sewing issue.  Solved!  
Latina came with her, and Brownie was ecstatic to see his old friend.



Alex re-parked the RV out front.  Despite his protestations I had thought he'd be able to pull it into the back, but he was correct; the street isn't quite wide enough and it just couldn't quite make the turn.



Tonight Alex took me out for a birthday dinner.  We pigged out at Carrabba's, and still somehow managed to save room for dessert: Sogno Di Cioccolata (Chocolate Dream)


No comments:

Post a Comment