Friday, September 6, 2019

I struggled to stay awake until a "reasonable" hour last night, despite the chocolate dream dessert.  Did wake around 1:00 am, but took a Trazadone and fell back asleep until 5:30.  


Now that I'm finishing up my "coffee" 
I'm thinking of taking Brownie for a walk before it gets too warm.   



Almost done with Alex's massive pile of laundry this morning.  I don't mind laundry, and he hates it, so I'm glad to do it..... especially since I do NOT want him using the washer over there until we get a repair person out to check on the burning electrical smell!  Got a phone number yesterday to call to check that out.



Pulled something in my back yesterday morning (caused by holding heavy hedge trimmer over my head?)  Difficult to turn when sitting, or to roll over in bed, so I'm hoping I can still get in a good "first" workout at the gym today.

No comments:

Post a Comment