Monday, March 11, 2019

Yesterday we got the vast proportion of my show quilt blocked (Marcie's table isn't quite large enough to fit all of it) and today we should be able to finish up that last little strip.  Almost out of time since I need to drop it off later this week!



I got the first placemat quilted last evening, and my plan is to create additional fabrics today.  Will intersperse sewing with more yardwork since it's going to be a beautiful day!  


I want to get as much done as possible before the next rain comes (Tuesday?) and definitely before irrigation on Thursday.  



With summer fast approaching, 
I think Brownie needs an elevated lounger for air flow.


Also did a search on OfferUp this morning for dog agility equipment, 
and while I didn't find any I did come across this window sticker


No comments:

Post a Comment