Friday, March 15, 2019

When I couldn't get Mom on the phone this morning, I did the next best thing - I sent her flowers.  This picture was waiting for me when I got home from the gym.



After lunch Brownie and I made a trip over to PetSmart for more dog food and some shampoo.  He did well on his leash, and made lots of new friends.  It's also good to take him on some short rides in the car, though he seems to be fine.  He did want to crawl into my lap, but we had a little discussion about "my" seat and "his" seat.

   

The Blue Wilderness rep was there, and gave me a coupon for $3 off. (She also let me know that she's there most Fridays; good to know because that food isn't cheap!)    Brownie has been very happy with the beef flavor, and next he gets to try the chicken flavor.  I'm not expecting any complaints.


 I also had a $2-off coupon for pet shampoo from my welcome packet.  So many products, and I went with a 'natural green tea and orange' one. That should be an improvement over his generic dog smell, though it's not quite warm enough yet for a bath.  



While $5 doesn't buy much these days, 
"it's better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick!" 




No comments:

Post a Comment