Monday, March 18, 2019

Busy, busy day - lots of errands, all very productive, and "somehow" Marcie and I squeezed in another 2-fer lunch at Rocket Burger.  It was just as yummy as last time.


By the time I got home it was around 2:30, and then of course I had to unpack and put away all the purchases, especially the mammoth brisket Tom is going to smoke for Sunday's upcoming party.  


I literally had barely sat down in my recliner when the phone rang; amazingly it was Mulqueens letting me know that my sewing machine was ready to be picked up!  


So after giving Brownie his 3:00 feeding (and his last dose of antibiotic - yay!) I headed back over to pick up my machine.  It is incredibly clean and shiny, virtually looking like a brand-new machine.  Haven't unwrapped it and sewed anything, but that could happen tomorrow.



As long as I was headed back to Mulqueens I also stopped by Ellen's again this afternoon with the second bag of lemons (that I had left on the counter) and this time she was home.  So I got to see her quilting area, and many of her lovely quilts.  LOVED this pattern of the Colorado River that she had just gotten (from a heretofore unknown source, Quilted Western Views.)



Did I mention that this morning I loved one of the adorable dog quilts on display (for an upcoming class) at Mulqueens, and just "had" to buy the pattern?  Another quilt for The List!

No comments:

Post a Comment