Thursday, March 7, 2019

I'm very happy with the new radio I bought for the hot tub.  Not only is it smaller (so it's a much better fit in the box) but it has a digital tuner, a clock (not that I really need one), and excellent sound (don't even need to raise the antenna.)



When we came back in after my soak Brownie was happy to eat his chewable med (guess he was full when I first offered it to him?) and then finished off the rest of his breakfast.  He's much more relaxed about his food than he was the first day or so here, when he gobbled it quickly, acting like he expected someone to snatch it away from him at any moment.



Once Tom got up (wish I could sleep in like he does!) I did more raking, and now both cans are full.  Though I still have a substantial pile of leaves left, I'm thinking that one more cycle and I could be done!




Cruised around OfferUp this morning and have found a pool storage bench (the seat lifts up) for the wasted-space area by the chimney.   After it's cleaned up (and maybe gets a pad) it'll be a nice addition by the pool for large items like the kiddie life jackets, noodles, etc.  With temps already hitting 80 it'll be swim season before we know it.   I'm hoping to go pick it up today.



Just for fun I also looked at doghouses - not that Brownie is going to be relegated to the backyard and thus need one! Naturally they ranged from quite basic to rather elegant.  One even boasted of A/C, a very nice perk here in Phoenix!  



FYI I liked this floor plan. <g>



No comments:

Post a Comment