Friday, March 8, 2019

I see that Modern Quilts is teaching a class on Artful Log Cabins later this month.  (I did order Katie Pasquini Masopust's book, and am definitely looking forward to its arrival.)  Here's MQ's class sample for turning a photo into an artful log cabin quilt:



And speaking of awaiting arrivals in the mail, yesterday Brownie's nail clippers were delivered.  Given how much trouble it was just to measure one (!) toe-nail, I'm expecting quite the battle when I attempt to actually clip his nails.



It's windy and gray out this morning, though there's no rain.... yet.  The hot tub should feel nice and toasty, though Brownie may not be too pleased with the inclement weather.  In theory, though, he knows he can always "escape" back inside?



He already took care of all business earlier this morning (though he elected not to get up with me at 4:00.)  I am happy to report that his digestive system is still acting normal... though it doesn't sparkle.

No comments:

Post a Comment