Tuesday, March 19, 2019

It wasn't until I pulled into the gym parking lot this morning, empty except for some work vehicles, that I remembered they are refurbishing the gym and for the next 10 days we will be using a different facility, at 83rd Ave. 



It didn't help that there is road construction all along that section of Union Hills, so I barely made it there in time.  



I think it's actually a nicer facility than "mine", so won't mind the extra schlep next Tuesday.  (Will miss Friday's session because I'll be at the quilt show.)



 On the way home afterward I stopped in at Walmart to pick up a couple of items for Sunday's party, and thought of Marilyn when I saw this:



Fudge Lava Cake was one of my impulse purchases at Costco yesterday.


Of course I didn't dare have one for dessert last night (and it paid off; I got a good night's sleep) but after lunch just now I "forced" myself to try one.  YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment