Monday, March 11, 2019

Although the day started out lovely, around mid-morning the skies turned quite gray.  So prudently I interrupted my sewing to collect the last (yay!) of the piles of leaves before the rain decides to come down.  I only needed one of the cans, leaving the second one available in case I can fit in some trimming before next Monday.  We're heading into that time of year when the yardwork becomes endless..



I've been having fun playing with my bright scraps, and I actually finished creating fabric for the remaining three placemats.  That meant that I could start quilting them, which is a good thing.  I'm running out of time to get them in the mail if I expect them to arrive in Texas by March 18.



Marcie finished up the last strip of blocking this morning without me, and this afternoon I popped over to check it out.  Looking good!  Now we just have to patiently wait for it to dry... or help it along with a hair dryer!



I enjoy keeping up with Alex via Instagram, and every now and then he posts a pic that I "need" him to send me... like this fashion statement!


No comments:

Post a Comment