Tuesday, March 26, 2019

I had a lovely soak this morning.  Did see Brownie checking out my (temporary) gate-gap adjustment, obviously thinking about escaping again to check up on Wally.  At my first "no" he stopped, but soon tried again.  After my second "no" he seemed to give up, but of course likely will try again.  



At that point he went inside and brought his raccoon out the dog door.  That's the first time it's come outside, though he does collect it and trot back to whatever room I'm currently in.  So cute, though I haven't yet been able to get a photo (or better yet, a video) of him doing that.  I can't see the dog door from the hot tub, but assume he had an easier time than these dogs did with their non-pliable sticks!



When Wally came over this morning again Brownie was not very welcoming, though he did better once we took the pooches outside.  Once back inside he's still "talking" about his displeasure at the interloper in his house, though it's been manageable.



Off to the gym in a bit.  At least today I remember that we'll still be at the other gym, and will leave a bit earlier to get there on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment