Tuesday, March 19, 2019

One of yesterday's errands included a stop at the 99¢ Store for a spray bottle to help discourage Brownie from nipping at Latina when he "invites" her to play.  


Of course going in I knew I would 'most likely' <g> leave with more than just that one item.  One of the goodies I found was a micro-fiber pet mat, touted as being extra-absorbent for wet, muddy critters, and extra-comfy.  


A nice brown color, it was a welcome replacement for the red towel I originally put down just inside the dog door. (A la Murphy's Law, Brownie learned to use the dog door the day before flood irrigation, so of course I didn't want to confuse him by closing it off.)  


And last night, when Tom and were playing cards, Brownie chose to hang out on his new comfy rug. 



Another impulse purchase had been a mini-flashlight (to keep in the car console) which required 3 AAA batteries. We didn't have any that size left in our home stash, so one of my Costco purchases was a large pack.  I'd forgotten that Tom had gotten half a dozen of those small intense flashlights a while back (at Quartzsite?) so he made a serious dent in the battery package last night.  Maybe I should have gone with the Mega package?



Now off to soak before I get started on the rest of my day.




No comments:

Post a Comment