Saturday, March 9, 2019

By 8:00 last night I was struggling mightily to stay awake, thought of course didn't dare go to sleep that early!  At least I got a couple of that evening's Jeopardy questions correct when none of them did, proving that (on some level at least) my sleep-deprived brain was still functioning.  



I did want to make it to at least 9:00 last night (though I did doze off on the couch before then.)  After taking Brownie out for his evening constitutional I got into bed to read for a few minutes.  I'd decided it was time for some serious measures and took some lorazepam.  Having given it a break once it stopped being effective, last night it did the trick: I slept until 6:00! (And woke then only because my bladder was insistently sending me a message.)


  I have a busy day ahead of me, so it's wonderful 
having 8 glorious hours of sleep under my belt!!! 



First order of business to is finish blind-stitching the sleeve
so I can get the quilt blocked today.  




Then I need to gather up supplies and pack up my machine
for today's Flying Pig Sewcial.


Of course if I should happen to forget something <g> it's no biggie.


I can always pop home for it.  
It's been known to happen before! LOL



No comments:

Post a Comment