Friday, March 1, 2019

Pooch Update


I took Brownie out again at 7:00 when he was a Good Boy... 
he peed and pooped right away. 



We came back in for breakfast (which he again gobbled) and then it was time for my morning soak.  Once back outside he immediately pooped again.  He still has diarrhea, but the very good news is that he went all night in the bedroom with me without an accident.  


He did keep trying to climb into the hot tub with me, though that is not an option. 


Of course once it warms up (the pool water, generally the same temperature as the nighttime low, is still quite nippy!) we'll introduce him to the pool, making sure he knows how to find the steps should he fall in.  


Yesterday he did lean over the edge and drink a few times, so he 'knows' the pool is there.



I called Mom this morning, and she answered the phone with, "Hello.  I can't talk."  



Turns out she 'over-programmed' herself today.  I know the first thing on her agenda was a trip over to the medical center, but no idea what else she has on tap for today.  I do know that she is behind on reading my blog, because she didn't know about yesterday's addition to the family.



Another good sign that Brownie is adjusting... When I got out of the hot tub to come inside, I saw his first play bow!



In less than 24 hours he has figured out 
that his new home is a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment