Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Up since 4:30 this morning,
so hope I don't fade at the ballgame this afternoon!

  

I actually have gotten a bunch of stuff done this morning, including a fair amount of cleaning.  Shortly will make a run over to Busy Bees to drop off refreshments for this month's meeting, and by the time I get back from doing that the hummingbird nectar should have cooled enough to fill up the feeders.  Luckily we don't get this kind of business, so I don't have to fill ours up as often as some other folks do...



It's wonderful that Brownie uses the dog door, which means it's not an issue if we have to be away from home for several hours.  I'm hoping that having mat both inside and outside the dog door will help keep post-irrigation mud being tracked in at a minimum.  But wouldn't it be wonderful if he learned this trick?

https://www.facebook.com/NTDTelevision/videos/2032129740173780/UzpfSTE1MzkwMDY1MDc6MTAyMTc5MTYzMTc5Njk3Nzg/


No comments:

Post a Comment