Thursday, March 7, 2019

Brownie is perkier, and has his appetite back again - 
though his cough still sounds horrible!  



He downed his heartworm chewable (yay!) 


but isn't at all interested in his flea/tick chewable (boo!)



There's another agility event this weekend, and since I have a quilting Sewcial on Saturday (when I hope to get Marilyn's birthday gift made) the plan is to go watch the dogs compete on Sunday.  I figured it would be a fun social outing for Brownie, but of course now he can't attend with me since I need to keep him and his kennel cough isolated from other dogs.



Sad news about Alex Trebek yesterday - Stage 4 pancreatic cancer.  


Just about caught up on taped Jeopardy shows (and for some reason it appears that most of the recent Tournament of Champions didn't tape...) and got this Final Jeopardy question correct when none of them did:

19th Century Inventors:  He spent his life improving a plant-based substance he described as a “vegetable leather” or “elastic metal”
Besting all the contestants always makes me proud of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment