Wednesday, March 6, 2019

After Busy Bees (Peggy wasn't there, so I still have those two bags of fabric for her) I made a run to the vet to pick up Brownie's  heartworm med, and as long as I was there I also got the flea/tick med.  


That took quite a while even though they weren't busy, 
so I was glad I wasn't on any sort of schedule.  



Stopped in at The Other Quilt Shop and picked up a yard each of the two marmalade batiks (for whenever I get around to doing the humming bird quilt) and also found a dog ABC panel that came home with me... because "why not?"  



After a final stop to fill up the gas tank I headed home, at which point Tom and I installed Brownie's new dog door.  He has gone through it, both directions, with just a little coaxing from me, though of course I'm holding the flap open for him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment