Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Yesterday Brownie had his first doctor visit (at Sapphire's vet, 
now in a new larger facility as of a few months ago.)  


He was his usual friendly and cooperative self  - at least until he went into the back to have his blood drawn (to check for heartworm, Valley Fever, as well as liver and kidney functions, etc.) and reportedly was "less than enthusiastic" about the procedure...

   
I was glad that he 'performed' his cough for the vet, which (until the lab results come back) is being treated as kennel cough, so he came home with antibiotics.  At least his lungs sounded good, with no sign of pneumonia.   



For Alex's farewell dinner last night (he's heading back to California this morning) we ate at Touch of Thai.  I ordered the large soup just so I would have plenty of leftovers to bring home.



Last evening I started watching the Free Solo documentary (that guy is nuts!) that the National Geographic channel aired on Sunday night.



I was too tired to finish it, and after a soak in the hot tub I certainly had NO trouble falling asleep.  But I forgot to take my sleep aid, and once I woke up at 2:00 I was not able to fall back asleep.  So at 3:00 I gave up.




No comments:

Post a Comment