Friday, March 8, 2019



Yesterday marked an anniversary: Brownie joined the family one week ago. 


I am already quite attached to him, and he to me.  When I got home yesterday afternoon, after an absence of only 45 minutes, he was so excited to see me that he jumped up into my arms.


Knowing I wouldn't be gone very long, I had put Brownie outside, and again tasked Tom with keeping an eye on him from out by the shop.  Apparently the first time he went to check on Brownie the little guy had "disappeared".


Tom found him inside the house, obviously having entered via the dog door (looking for me?)  According to Tom, Brownie did that at least 3 times.  Now that he knows how to get inside, we need to teach him to use the door to go outside when nature calls.



 The other good (great!) news is that his digestive issues seem to be waning.



Just recently I was thinking about the 1992 movie Death Becomes Her (with Goldie Hawn, Meryl Streep, and Bruce Willis.)  Yesterday, when I turned on the TV to keep me company during lunch, it was just starting.  


Love its special effects (for which it earned an Oscar.)

No comments:

Post a Comment