Wednesday, March 27, 2019

I remembered to load the lemons into the car, so I had something to "trade" to Ellen for picking up my quilt on Saturday.  As an extra bonus, Yolanda had cleaned out one of her fabric cabinets (to make room for a table for her embroidery machine) so I joined the ladies "shopping".  Naturally I found a number of things I "needed", mostly adorable panels - one of which will come in especially handy because I found out this morning that Ed & Emily are expecting a "surprise" addition to their Yours, Mine, and Ours family!


Of course I sent my Mazel Tov right away, and got this back from Emily: 

Thanks Aunt Bobbi!!! Apologies in advance for the extra quilting duties!  





To which I replied:

NO problem! Already thinking about it... <G>


Marcie had said yesterday that "if I would bind her pink quilt" (which of course I was already planning to do... as she well knew <g>) she would make my laundry room curtains.  YAY!  So my next stop this morning was Home Depot to pick up the requested tension rod to hang it.  Also checked, and the towel hook for the hot tub had come in.  Another YAY!



I was heading to Walmart to pick up my Rx, but stopped for gas first, and (no real surprise) was on automatic after that and forgot about stopping across the street for my Rx refill and simply drove home.  


After a quick stop to say hi to Brownie, pick up the curtain fabric and measure the height of the window, I then popped over to drop everything off at Marcie's.  She was attaching the pink binding on her quilt, so I'm thinking she'll bring it with her when she and Latina come over after lunch so I can do the hand-stitching.


Today is her actual birthday, which I spaced out since we celebrated on Sunday!



Collected Brownie so he could ride shotgun to pick up my Rx 
(a month's worth of this sleep med cost me a whole dollar!) 


Of course he was quite a help at the drive-through. <g> I'm pleased to report that he's getting the hang of staying on his seat instead of trying to join me on mine, even though I neglected to bring his raccoon along for the ride today.  



Got to see Alex before he blasted off.  He left considerably earlier than he had originally planned (and will miss dinner with a friend this evening) because - as is so often the case - a work-related issue came up.


No comments:

Post a Comment