Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Not sure when Wally is leaving today, though "most likely" <g> when Bruce decides it's time to head to Tucson.   Alex should be around today, and though he heads back to CA tonight he'll be back again for the weekend... unless <lol> they change his schedule yet again.



The pooches sure had a fantastic time playing with him yesterday.  Here's a shot I took when Alex left for a little while to deal with his laundry.  They were sad to see him go!



Marcie and I got the sweetest thank you from Mary last night. 

Hi, Bobbi & Marcie…!!
It was such a wonderful & unexpected pleasure 
to meet up with you at Cindy’s quilting studio today…!
Thank you both so very much for ALL your time, help & assistance that you shared with me today…! From suggesting the bright yellow thread color to make the quilting really show up, then shopping at “Bobbi’s stash”  finding a beautiful binding fabric – then going to Marcie’s & having her cut the strips so precisely on her cutting machine…!
WOW…! You both have been SO VERY kind, generous & supportive…!!  I have learned a great deal more about quilting just in the short time I spent with you today…! Thank you for being so supportive, understanding and helpful…
I am MOST appreciative…!! (and will pay the kindnesses forward….!!)
 Once again, many thanks!!  Have a great week…!

As I kept telling her, 
I wouldn't have "offered my services" and fabric if I didn't want to help!  


I remember how Marty and Carol, sadly both long gone now, took me under their wings when I moved to Phoenix and joined Busy Bees, and how much that meant to me. 


Quilters just wanna have fun - and help other quilters!

No comments:

Post a Comment