Saturday, March 2, 2019

Before it got dark last night Brownie and I took a walk out back around Alex's place and the Back 40.  Although he initially was adverse to the leash, he soon got with the program and seemed to enjoy trotting around checking out the new environs. Soon I hope to graduate to walks around the neighborhood with Mimi and Shelley. 



I had a stellar night! 


I fell asleep around 10:00, did NOT get up during the night, and slept in until 5:30 this morning!!!  



First order of business was to take Brownie out, where he promptly took care of all business.   Happily he seems to be getting the hang of using the outdoors for that.  Each and every time I took him out last evening he did what was expected of him, and again there were no surprises waiting for me in the bedroom this morning.



He also may be starting to respond to his name.  



All in all, things are going swimmingly!





No comments:

Post a Comment