Monday, March 4, 2019

Usually we get an entire season out of one heat lamp for Pokey's crate.  But our extended period of intense cold this winter meant it was on, around the clock, for days on end.  


So it was no real surprise when it gave out late yesterday.  This morning I was just about to head off to PetSmart, with Brownie, to buy a replacement bulb when Alex came by to take him on a playdate.  Presley loved him! 





At PetSmart I also picked up a stylish feeding station that coordinates with our new kitchen.  Not only was it on sale (for about 1/4 the original price!) but I was also able to use the $2 off coupon from the packet the shelter gave me.  PetSmart practically paid me to bring it home.



As long as I was over by Target I stopped in and picked up a number of things on my list, including a new radio for out by the hot tub.  The old one gave up the ghost a few days ago.

  

Then once home it seemed like a good time, sans-Brownie, to mop the floors.  I was just finishing up the last little section when Brownie returned home.  It was lonesome here without him!

No comments:

Post a Comment