Sunday, March 3, 2019

Brownie never did get to party last night at Tyler and Taylor's;
instead, he supervised my before-bed soak.


Then it was another good night! 


I slept from 10:30 to 4:30, and Brownie passed the night accident-free.  
That makes him 3 for 3!  


The housebreaking is definitely going well; he obviously knows what to do when I take him outside at frequent intervals, and we haven't had any more accidents after the first 24 hours.  The next step will be to teach him how to ask to go out.  


I'm hoping that Abby will have some ideas about that 
when we have our training session on Wednesday.




In my dream last night I was in a singing competition (LOL!)  


FYI Andy is the only one in the family with a good voice.  
When I sing, Tom always requests that I "change the station"! 




But I don't think my "skills" 
are on the same (below ground!) level as Dad's were...


In the dream I was singing Bye, Bye, Blackbird in a strong, clear voice.  However it was not the song I had prepared, and I forgot some of the words. 

No comments:

Post a Comment