Saturday, December 5, 2020

 Alex told me he'd received notification that the Chanukah gift he had ordered for me was going to be delivered yesterday... and it was.  

When it arrived on my doorstep in the later part of the afternoon in its original carton, there was no mistaking what was inside. 


I now have a SMART TV! (And in all likelihood it's smarter than I am....)  The remote control certainly appears idiot-proof, though of course they never had it never beta-tested by me before going into production!


It did pass an initial test; I (finally) got to watch Season 4 of The Crown on Netflix!



The TV's arrival interrupted my sewing yesterday (I was so not crushed) which means that I still need to finish up #4.  So that's on today's agenda, and since I have to wait for the embroidered names from Melodie I am in good shape on that project.



Nothing else on today's agenda to interrupt that plan... 

No comments:

Post a Comment