Tuesday, December 29, 2020

It was nippy and extremely windy here yesterday (though there was nary any sign of rain) and from the comfort of the couch I watched as tonnage of cottonwood leaves blew down.   

I'm sure that I will have no difficulty filling up the Organics can (and even one of the regular cans also.)  The pool, of course, is a mess, so it's a good thing Llaine will be here tomorrow to clean it.  (He had last week off for the holiday, so it's been two weeks since the pool has seen professional care.)


  

Instagram shots posted by Alex in Flag yesterday indicate just how cold it was up there, because everyone was really bundled up!  However he reports that his woolen undies (helped) keep him warm.


I finished the final book cover yesterday, and today may start tackling the more difficult page parts. Mary has sent me "peace, wisdom and fortitude" to assist in that endeavor - 

because that's what friends are for!


Or possibly <G> it's because should that not work out well ...


I'll take her up on her offer to do those for me? LOL

 

No comments:

Post a Comment