Monday, December 28, 2020

 This afternoon I loaded the 2012 photos, which are understandably skimpy since that was the year of my surgery, chemo, and radiation.  Did find this one of Mom, taken with her only sibling, her sister Muriel.  Never could understand how people could mistake them for each other (!) since I'm not even sure I see that much of a family resemblance.



At least I now have access to the video of Alex shaving my head.
But first, here's our 'before' photo.


Bet in his wildest dreams he never imagined that one day he'd be shaving his mother's head!  Had to laugh when he asked me if he could give me a Mohawk first... why the hell not?  LOL


I'd forgotten that Andy & Sandy, and Marilyn, came out for a visit in March, when we partied poolside.



Neighbors Ben & Estera, with baby Willie, joined us.


Love these smiles!





As exhausted and wiped out as I was from months of chemo, I was absolutely bound and determined to travel to Lily's graduation in Maryland in May.  NO WAY was I going to miss that occasion!!!




 In June, when Sylvia was in from New Zealand for a visit with her daughter, she came by for an afternoon visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment