Saturday, December 5, 2020

I worked on that last placemat before Mary and I walked - and finished it!


Did have a little extra time because I needed to wait for the dryer to finish so I could lay out the shirts; didn't want to replay the previous load's wrinkle-fest!   


In the meantime Mary 'helped' me finish watching a fascinating program on the History Channel:

Pearl Harbor: 24 Hours After

Discover the untold story of the events that occurred in the critical 24 hours after President Roosevelt received the call that Pearl Harbor had been attacked.


It had warmed up quite nicely by this afternoon, which meant that Mary and I both found ourselves a tad over-dressed for our walk.  But all three of us enjoyed the walk, as always, and she and I never found ourselves at loss for things to talk about.



Now that the placemats will need to wait for their border names I'm going to start on a project for me (!) using a reading panel and the Book Nerd pattern for its border.  

I had, however, forgotten that pattern is paper-pieced...


On the plus side, Mary has promised to help me.



The pattern had to be enlarged 200%, so after Brownie's 3:00 feeding I popped over to the copy shop and took care of that.  



So I'm on a roll now, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment