Sunday, December 6, 2020

 Today's agenda includes some time raking in the yard once it warms up a bit.  Though the cottonwood and mulberry leaves have not yet fallen in earnest I might as well do what I can, partly to get ready for irrigation, and partly so the organics can doesn't remain empty.  But I have no plans to get wild and crazy...



Also plan to harvest a boxful of grapefruit before irrigation to mail off as a Christmas gift for someone who loves them, and when asked for gift suggestions replied that she "doesn't need any more crap."  



And no, I'm not worried about ruining any surprise 
since I'm reasonably sure she doesn't read my blog!


But if you 'need' something else to worry about...




Now that I've finished my coffee & crossword puzzle, checked my e-mail and wasted time on FB, guess it's officially time to get my day started.



OR I could brave the morning chill and go take a soak!

No comments:

Post a Comment