Sunday, December 27, 2020

I enjoyed a pleasant soak this morning, and did get another set of book covers done after a bout of vertigo  receded.  During my middle-of-the-night visit to the bathroom I had lost my balance, and figured I was just half asleep, but obviously the vertigo had already started then.



Guess I was still not quite with it when I got up this morning, because I forgot to feed Brownie!  And sweetie that he is, he never reminded me.  Around 10:30 it dawned on me, when naturally he was "willing" to eat.




Riderwood security called me a little bit ago; he needed my (and Marilyn's) permission to let Andy into the apartment.  (Since Andy has always had a key, I guess they put a new lock on the door when someone dies.)  In the past there have obviously been some issues with one family member "appropriating" things without the permission of other family members so they have to cover their ass, and he said it was a pleasure to deal with a family who is on the same page.




Alex came over to make some eggs (and cooked me up some while he was at it) and we went over how to put photos from a disc onto my computer.  Now that year 2015 had been added I able to look for more photos of Bana (and then will keep adding the preceding years until they're all accessible via my laptop.)

Here's one from that January, with puppy Pippa!



And on her birthday in May, opening the giraffe bag I'd made.



Here we are on Mother's Day, when Marilyn (and Stubby) were also visiting.




While Alex was over he admired the books I've already made up - and came up with a "new and improved" title for one.  I'd originally thought "My Favorite Things" - at least until he suggested "Shit Happens", a la Forrest Gump.
 


A walk for Brownie is still on this afternoon's agenda; I just need to make sure that the vertigo is not going to reoccur before I set off.

No comments:

Post a Comment