Friday, December 11, 2020

 Here's a photo of the spectacular dance costume quilt.



Photos never do quilts justice, but I saw it "up close and personal" so take my word for how amazing it is.  I'm not sure if Lexi (now 19) knew about the quilt beforehand, but I am sure she'll cherish her quilt.



When Alex came over today to help me with the issues I had with my Smart TV last night, he (mostly) managed to keep his irritation with my cluelessness in check.



Almost time to light the menorah. I'm looking forward to him opening another of his Chanukah gifts, and hope he finds it as funny and enjoyable as Mary and I did!  I had him shake the box earlier today, when he ventured a couple of guesses... both wrong. (Glad I wrapped it the way I did!)


FYII He tried on his snowboard "undies" today, and they fit great.  


Of course the true test will be how warm they keep him this weekend up in Flag.  Surprisingly the recent storm only deposited 3" up at SnowBowl.  With as much rain as we got I would have expected a lot more.


I thought about doing some weeding today...

No comments:

Post a Comment