Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Another (decades old) mystery has been solved by Reddit's TOMT!  

(Thanks to Lily for introducing me to TOMT; I should sleep better tonight.... <g>)

Speaking of sleeping better, while again today I was awake before 5:00, again (like the past week) I haven't had to take anything in the middle of the night to go back to sleep, a trend which has made me happy.



For those who are interested, here are two links to that story:

  August Heat, written in 1910 by William Fryer Harvey

August Heat (text)

August Heat audio


It's still dark out (and no doubt COLD) so there's no soak in my immediate future; maybe mid-afternoon?  At least there's no snow here <G> to tromp through to get to the hot tub... 


because winter in Breckinridge is not my idea of a relaxing soak...




So I guess I'll get to work on the book quilt.
Too bad Brownie has shown no inclination to help, like this pooch!



No comments:

Post a Comment